ELEGANT AND TIMELESS
House - NORTH WARD QLD
Built in the early 1900’s, this exquisite home will still leave you breathless. She still has her gorgeous old jewels including the original stained glass casement windows, ornate archways, bay windows, polished timber floors and fabulous pressed metal ceilings. A true statement of style and history of a bygone era!
14 foot ceilings and traditional windows and louvres designed to capture the beautiful breezes will keep you cool all year round. 5 spacious rooms plus a large designated living and dining area allow you to create a space that works FOR YOU – have as many bedrooms and living areas as you wish! The generous master bedroom features a large ensuite. There is a second bathroom and a separate toilet off the living room. A large highly functional kitchen with plenty of storage and a gas cooktop make entertaining a breeze. Far North Queensland living at its best is what’s on offer here. Dine inside or on the back deck overlooking the in-ground pool and the tropical garden.
Situated at the foot of Castle Hill opposite prestigious Townsville Grammar School on a large 1,012m2 block and in walking distance of Queens Gardens, The Strand, cafes, restaurants, and shops – Beauty, history and elegance along with a prominent location. It doesn’t get better then this.
– Over 100 years old character home
– High ceilings, ornate archways, tongue & groove walls, polished timber floors
– Living area features ornate pressed metal ceilings and stained glass casement windows
– Generous master bedroom with large ensuite
– Second bathroom plus separate toilet
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Front verandah and back deck overlooking the pool and the tropical garden
– 1,012 square metre block
– Secure area underneath the home for workshop / play area / storage room
– Undercover 1 car accommodation