"EASDALE" - A GRAND OLD DAME
House - NORTH WARD QLD
Built in the early 1900’s, this grand old girl can still pack a mighty punch. She still has her gorgeous old jewels including the original stained glass casement windows, ornate archways, bay windows, polished timber floors and fabulous pressed metal ceilings. A true statement of style and history of a bygone era!
Features such as 14 feet ceilings and traditional windows and louvres designed to capture breezes will keep you cool in summer. 5 spacious rooms plus a large designated living and dining area allow you to create a space that works FOR YOU – have as many bedrooms and living areas as you wish! The generous master bedroom features a large ensuite and there is a second bathroom and a separate toilet off the living room. The kitchen offers plenty of storage space and a gas cooktop. Dine inside or on the back deck overlooking the in-ground pool and the tropical garden.
Situated at the foot of Castle Hill opposite prestigious Townsville Grammar School on a large 1,012 square metre block and in walking distance of Queens Garden, The Strand, cafes, restaurants, and shops – location-wise it can’t get much better!
Call for an inspection today as this is likely to sell before auction day!
– Over 100 years old character home
– High ceilings, ornate archways, tongue & groove walls, polished timber floors
– Living area features ornate pressed metal ceilings and stained glass casements
– Generous master bedroom with large ensuite
– Second bathroom plus separate toilet.
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Front verandah and back deck overlooking the pool and the tropical garden
– 1,012 square meter block
– Secure area underneath the home for workshop / play area / storage room
– Undercover 2 car accommodation