Peaceful River Retreat
House - AITKENVALE QLD
This modern 5 bedroom home, generously refurbished inside and out with modern, stylish, high-end finishes, sits high on the banks of the Ross River enjoying glorious river views.
It is a private and quiet haven in a beautiful street that is quickly being recognised as a well kept secret for its position on the river and central location, connecting residents to the city and suburbs within minutes. This home is a tranquil and highly functional retreat for an active/busy family who value beautiful living spaces and surrounds.
– Short walk to The Cathedral School, bike ride or car trip to Pimlico High, Ignatius Park or Southern Cross.
– So close to sporting venues, major retail centres, river side parklands, university and public and private hospitals.
– 15 minutes to The Strand and city centre.
– Five built-in bedrooms, two bathrooms plus an ensuite and walk-in robe to the main bedroom.
– Multiple large living and entertaining zones inside and out.
– Premium appointments and precision finishes include: Solid spotted gum timber floors, expansive dine in kitchen featuring stone and blackbutt timber benchtops, Miele and AEG appliances, modern lighting throughout, contemporary timber and stainless steel internal stairwell, shutters, split system air-conditioning, crimsafe screens and back to base security system.
– Established gardens create privacy and interest allowing the home to capture tranquil river and parkland views from every vantage point.
– Ample room for a pool, owners have taken this into consideration in placement of underground power, NBN and irrigation systems.
– Currently on executive rental ($1,100 per week) until early September 2019.
– Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase a well positioned, quality home that has been built with all ‘NQ weather possibilities’ in mind. Situated on a high bank of the Ross River, it was completely unaffected during the recent flood event.