Tucked away in Picnic Bay
House - PICNIC BAY QLD
Nestled into a quiet corner in peaceful Picnic Bay is this private oasis perfect for a couple or a family looking for their own piece of paradise.
* At the end of a quiet street is this home set in 1012m2 of tropical gardens which offers the new owner plenty of living room, covered patios, shed and inground swimming pool – what more could you need?
* The large tiled and air-conditioned living area has plenty of room and good access to the patio and modern kitchen with all the ‘must-haves’ – walk-in pantry, dishwasher and large gas stove
* The bedrooms are all spacious with built-in-wardrobes and the master bedroom opens through French doors onto a patio. A sleepout can easily double as a fourth bedroom or makes and excellent study or craft room
* The bathroom is fresh, modern and spacious with bath, separate shower, toilet and a funky glass vanity. A separate second toilet is a handy feature when guests are visiting.
* No doubt you will spend most of your time on the covered paved patio with views of the National Park to the rear or in the cool pebblecrete pool with has been landscaped with tropical plants and is decked around to give a resort-style feel
* With an internal laundry, storage shed and lock-up garage, there really isn’t much more you could ask for
* Just a five minute walk to the beach and only metres from the National Park with a walk up to a spectacular lookout, you’ll have plenty to keep you active – there’s even a golf course in picturesque Picnic Bay