IT'S ALL ABOUT "POSITION" WITH VIEWS EVERY WHICH WAY
House Sold - CASTLE HILL QLD
If you are looking for a home to make your own, on one of the best blocks on Castle Hill, then this is your opportunity. A very comfortable, north-east facing and private 4 bedroom home on a manageable 610 square metre block with a view to be admired and established easy-maintenance gardens. This is bound to be snapped up by the right person!
Bring the outside “in” and take the inside “out”. This home is ripe and ready to be raised and renovated and has endless potential.
– The open-plan living/dining flows onto the large balcony with Magnetic Island, Cleveland Bay and at night, stunning Port views.
– Timber kitchen with induction stovetop and lots of cupboard space.
– 4 air-conditioned bedrooms. Main bedroom has views (& breezes) 3-ways.
– Bathroom with corner bath/spa and separate toilet.
– Double carport, workshop/office, separate laundry and plenty of storage.
– Only minutes from the city centre, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, Queens Gardens, Jezzine Park and The Strand.
Building and Pest Inspection Reports available.