A "SITE" FOR SORE EYES
House - NORTH WARD QLD
This charming, light-filled and spacious Queenslander sits on a valuable 1607 square metre allotment on the slopes of Castle Hill and right in the heart of coveted North Ward. This large block is surrounded by bushland providing a sense of space and seclusion with a combination of sea and Castle Hill views.
The home itself has been extended to create a layout suitable for the modern family – so many rooms! Downstairs provides several breakaway areas for parents, teenagers or guests alike. Securely connected via internal stairs, it is tiled and boasts a kitchenette and multiple separate areas plus a walk in robe to store excess clothing.
Upstairs, polished floorboards and in-built shelves exude typical Queenslander charm. Here you will find 3 generous bedrooms and the family bathroom, as well as a modernised kitchen with plenty of storage space and a 5-burner gas stove. At the front of the home, louvres capture cooling sea breezes and all-encompassing glass windows permit sprawling views all the way across to Magnetic Island. Separate living and dining areas open out to the back deck which offers wonderful views of Castle Hill and a private inground pool.
Whether you are looking for a large block to invest in (development plans are available on request) or a family home on prestigious Castle Hill, ready to move in but with plenty of opportunity to put your own stamp on it; come and have a look. This might just be it!
The location is fantastic: Walking distance to Townsville Grammar School, the Strand, Queens Gardens and the Gregory Street Shopping precinct with its cafes and restaurants. Only a short drive to Townsville’s CBD, the new Stadium and Townsville airport.
– 1607 square metre block with subdivision potential (STCA). SIZE DOES MATTER!!
– Three generous bedrooms, kitchen with gas stove, and several spacious living areas upstairs.
– Large kitchenette, additional shower and toilet, plus plenty of extra space downstairs.
– Polished timber floors upstairs, tiles downstairs.
– Big timber entertainment deck with large inground pool.
– The roof has been replaced in 2016.
– Solar System
– Large 4mx5.2m lock-up shed (21sqm)