LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
House - SOUTH TOWNSVILLE QLD
Quietly nestled into the cityside suburb of South Townsville, this home is all about location and easy access to Townsville’s lifestyle assets. Walking distance to Townsville’s CBD with its plethora of cafes, new eateries and the Sunday markets. Right beside Palmer Street, well known for its restaurants, hotels and atmosphere. Close to the new Sports Stadium, boat ramps, parks and other recreational areas and just two blocks from Townsville South State School. A winning position!
The high-set home itself has 3 good-sized, air-conditioned bedrooms, a recently renovated kitchen and an updated bathroom. Open plan living with polished floorboards, a front deck and also a back deck which extends out from the kitchen and overlooks the massive yard. To top it all off it is a 1012 square metre block that could potentially be subdivided (STCA). Suitable either for owner occupiers or investors with a fantastic tenant in place, eager to renew the lease.
– 1012 sqm block
– Three good-sized, air-conditioned bedrooms
– Window-seat overlooking the backyard in main bedroom
– Stained glass feature windows
– Two generous decks (front & back), perfect for entertaining
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living
– Plenty of storage area underneath the high-set house
– Only a short walk or drive to the CBD, Palmer Street and the Strand