House Sold - NORTH WARD QLD
Perched high on Castle Hill, this nature lovers paradise is not only private and hidden away, but a blank canvas waiting for its second owner. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and something that will not come around again anytime soon.
This rare and unique, multi-level property has sea views from each level and a carnival of colours at night.
As you enter through the front door you are met with raked, cathedral ceilings and an open plan living area with ample light. The first floor features a master bedroom with 2 way bathroom and walk through robe. On the mezzanine level there are 2 additional bedrooms, bathroom and second living area with polished timber floors and glimpses of the ocean through the well thought out windows. A third bedroom and laundry is located on the 3rd floor with easy access to the back garden.
There is a multitude of options on offer with this 70s styled home – let your creativity run free!
Limited parking – so be sure to wear your walking shoes and come from the turn around point.
* Minutes to the Strand, CBD, Restaurants and Cafes
* Close to Townsville Grammar School, Saint Patrick’s College and St Joseph’s Catholic
School the Strand
* Sought after position – a rarity to the Market
* Multi-level living – endless potential
* 1,012m2 Allotment
* Awe-inspiring views from the top
* Internal storage is never an issue with plenty of attic space in the ceiling
* Double lock up garage
* Plenty of outdoor living space
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage