House Sold - CASTLE HILL QLD
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on Castle Hill, this renovated two storey double brick home is positioned to catch sea breezes. It is a north facing, private, fully air-conditioned and burglar alarmed contemporary home, with a large entertainment patio (approximately 38m2, tiled) and 180 degree ocean and island views. All bedrooms and the living room overlook the ocean and the island.
Street level: Two car lock-up garage with remotely controlled panel door, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate powder room, large sitting room, separate dining room, large kitchen with marble benchtops and open plan living room that flows to the full-length tiled patio.
Lower level: Granny flat with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living area and patio. It has an independent entrance but it can also be accessed via an internal staircase from the upper level.
961m2 allotment with plenty of room for a pool and/or extensions. For security, the residence can be accessed directly from the garage.
This low maintenance home with landscaped gardens is only minutes away from the city centre, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, Queen’s Gardens, Jezzine Park and The Strand.
– Low maintenance two storey double brick home
– Magnificent ocean and island views from all four bedrooms and the full length deck.
– Central chef’s kitchen with marble benchtops
– Lower level hosts a self contained granny flat which can be accessed via internal stairs from the upper level and through an independent entrance at ground level.
– Double garage with remote control and internal access
– Air-conditioned throughout
– Burglar alarm
– 961m2 land with landscaped gardens.
– Only a short drive to the CBD, the Strand, and the airport.