STEP INSIDE AND EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT OF MAGIC
House Sold - CASTLE HILL QLD
From the Travertine marble floors (inside and out!) to the walls – several of them covered in French provincial marble, cool to touch, with a delightful subtle texture and a neutral tone – to the Italian Bisazza mosaic in both bathrooms and on several feature walls and the 24k gold-plated tiles strewn through the pool as glistening highlights; this home is like no other. A modern residence with artisan flair, something a little bit different, showcasing craftsmanship and style.
The kitchen delights with metallic finish tiles, an abundance of storage, a convenient integrated 2-drawer dishwasher, and a gas cooktop. Large bi-fold doors connect the light and airy open plan dining/living area to the outdoor entertainment area, where a stately gazebo constructed from coral stone and hardwood with a bamboo ceiling towers over the pool (with in-built spa) in which blue tiles are offset by golden flecks. For convenience, there is an outdoor shower.
– Media/entertainment room with cobblestone tiles, Scandinavian-style timber ceiling, built-in TV, built-in wine fridge and walls of wine storage.
– 4 generous bedrooms with high-quality built-ins.
– Main bathroom with “European amenities”.
– Hidden internal laundry with built-in storage.
– Kitchenette/Wet bar for guests or entertaining.
– Energy efficient LED ceiling lights and split-system air-conditioners throughout.
– Louvres throughout will let lovely cross-breezes flow.
– Security gates and remote-controlled tiled double garage with internal access.
– Storage, storage, storage – everywhere and for everything!
– Irrigated low maintenance garden with no lawn.
All I say is, Napoleon Bonaparte, you WILL have to see him for yourself!