PRINCESS ON THE PARK
House - HERMIT PARK QLD
Smack bang in the vibrant and historical hub of Hermit Park this property at the juncture to the city and suburbs is beautifully positioned to take advantage of breezes straight off the river and views to adjacent Parkland.
New powder coated shutters enclose the verandah providing security while also welcoming breezes in. A new bathroom, modern kitchen, tongue and groove walls, polished timber floors and a rear deck looking over the park all help create a great time in this character filled house.
– 525sqm corner block positioned overlooking Corcoran Park
– Classic gabled character home
– Front verandah enclosed with low maintenance aluminium powder coated shutters
– New bathroom, modern kitchen
– Tongue and groove walls, polished timber floors
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Small undercover rear deck
– Two street access
– Steel and timber posts