PARADISE FOUND! CASTLE HILL - BELGIAN GARDENS
House - CASTLE HILL QLD
The current owners are reluctantly saying good-bye to this contemporary family home located in a peaceful and tightly held street that could just be Townsville’s best kept secret. Walking distance to Belgian Gardens State School, the solid Lancini built 3-level home is nestled into the foothills of Castle Hill on a 775m2 block bordering bushland. A private wildlife sanctuary featuring echidnas, wallabies, birds and butterflies!
The ground floor accommodates the spacious timber kitchen with Miele appliances and walk-in pantry, the main living area, and the open plan dining area that flows onto the full-length timber entertainment deck offering stunning hillside vistas, bushland views, and gorgeous alfresco dining. A bathroom and a guest room/granny flat are also located on this level.
Upstairs you will find the main bedroom, which has an ensuite plus a balcony with gorgeous sea views and two additional bedrooms, each opening onto their own private deck area. There is also an enormous room that could either be used as a second living area/family room or alternatively as a massive teenager / guest bedroom and retreat. The magnificent family bathroom is also located on this level and features an over-sized tub conveniently placed in front of a private window allowing you to take in the view and the sound of silence whilst you soak.
Downstairs hosts plenty of storage, a good-sized laundry and a large multi-purpose room with separate toilet. It is also your gateway to the outdoor entertaining areas, the irrigated gardens, and the in-ground pool.
– 4 generous bedrooms with built-in-robes plus a huge optional 5th bedroom
– Fabulous living with multiple entertaining areas, decks, balconies and more
– 3.5 bathrooms
– 5.5 kW Solar panels / 4.6 kW Inverter
– Air-conditioned throughout
– Double lock-up garage with storage room
– Situated in a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac with walking access to Castle Hill walking paths.
– Walking distance to Belgian Gardens State School, Townsville Grammar School and local shops
– Close proximity to The Strand and all its amenities