SPECTACULAR AND INDIVIDUAL
House Sold - CASTLE HILL QLD
A stately residence established on a prestigious hillside position. This property is a solid contemporary construction, cleverly designed over 3 levels to deliver expansive views – from Cleveland Bay across to Magnetic Island over the port and the City all the way to Castle Hill – from each level and almost every room. Breathtaking!
The main entrance opens into a light-filled and spacious open-plan living area with soaring ceilings and window walls that permit stunning views from just about anywhere you stand. It flows onto an oversized tiled veranda, perfect for watching the city lights at night, and conveniently borders the centrally located galley kitchen with SMEG appliances that opens to the separate dining area.
With over 500 square metres of floor area, space will certainly not be a concern. This home boasts 5 over-sized bedrooms, all with walk-in-wardrobes, 3 1/2 bathrooms, and multiple in- and outdoor living and work spaces. There definitely is plenty of room for the whole family to spread out!
A private inground pool and low maintenance terraced gardens with extra-large (what else!) lemons complete the package. Whether you are after liveability, the perfect entertainer or maximum space for the family this has it all… plus the best views and a prestigious address. Opportunities like this don’t arise often!
+ Ground floor: Open plan living, kitchen, dining, tiled deck, office, laundry, separate toilet, bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, store room, double garage, and double carport.
+ Lower level: three bedrooms (all with WIR), bathroom, separate toilet, storeroom, living/library room, deck, access to private in-ground pool, terraced garden with irrigation system and separate living/study room.
+ Upper level: Bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, reading galley, balcony.
– One of only two on a group title (no Body Corporate fees except for insurance).
– Over 500m2 of floor area over 3 levels offer the feeling of an individual dwelling.
– Expansive views from each level and almost every room.
– Cooling sea breezes throughout.
– Air-conditioned throughout (combination of ducted and split systems).
– Galley kitchen with SMEG appliances and a large pantry.
– Private inground pool and established irrigated gardens.
– 4 car accommodation (double lock-up garage plus double carpark) and an abundance of storage.
– Close to Townsville Grammar School, shops, cafes, restaurants, Queens Park, the Strand and Jezzine Barracks.